10.03.2010

BloggerProm 2010




A little over a week ago I took a much needed night out and attended the 2nd Annual Blogger Prom. Let me tell you it was the perfect way to hit the town when you find that you don't have much free time any more. The location for this year's prom was Yamashiro Restaurant, a Japanese palace of sorts nestled in the Hollywood Hills with sweeping views of the city. The theme was Old Hollywood Glam and glam it was. Long satin gloves, hats, bowties, sweeping dresses and quaffed hair everyone looked gorgeous! The night was perfect, food, friends, libations to go around and best of all sweets! Tacos courtesy of Chef Brock, "cheese sex" courtesy of The Cheese Impresario, ice cream sammies from CoolHaus and my favorite part KeyLime cupcakes from Crumbs. I wish I had taken more pictures but honestly I was too busy soaking up all the fun. There is no better way to capture the night than through a few pictures I was able to snap in between catching up with blogging buds and imbibing, enjoy them below. I can't wait for Blogger Prom 3.o! A big thank you to the Blogger Prom commitee CarolineonCrack, E*starLA, TaraMetBlog, HappyGoMarni, SquashBlossom, LA&OCFoodie, TheLiquidMuse and ShopEatSleep!

Check out these posts from my dear friends for more!
Diana Takes a Bite



Misty of Noms Not Bombs


Esi of Dishing Up Delights



Josie of UncouthGourmand and H.C. of LA&OCFoodie


Rachael one half of the wonderful Chicks With Knives and Diana of DianaTakesABite


The Minty!

Beautiful Bricia (Guelaguetza)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin